vindicator n : a person who argues to defend or justify some policy or institution; "an apologist for capital punishment" [syn: apologist, justifier]
- a person who vindicates
Vindicator may refer to:
- SB2U Vindicator, a US Navy aircraft used in the 1930s.
- Space Marine Vindicator, a tank in the Warhammer 40,000 universe and line of games.
- The Vindicator, a newspaper founded in Ohio in 1869.
- Vindicator (comics), a character in the Marvel Comic Alpha Flight.
- Also can referr to World Of Warcraft armour set's